- Tutoring is provided on an appointment, online, and drop-in basis.
- RAMP offers tutoring services by appointment only.
- Online tutoring is now available for course-specific and writing assignments.
For more information on scheduling appointments, online tutoring, or tutoring availability, please click the Tutoring link above.
- The LRC offers workshops for math, chemistry, engineering, and business classes.
- The LRC offers student success workshops.
- RAMP offers reading, financial aid, financial literacy, and professional mentoring workshops to program participants.
- The LRC's Writing Center offers GWT preparation, grammar, and plagiarism workshops as well as a quarterly Practice GWT.
These workshops are held periodically throughout the year. For more information and workshop schedules, please click the Workshops link above.
- The LRC offers math placement practice tests and tutoring, as well as tutoring for graduate school entrance exams (CBEST, GRE, GMAT, LSAT, MCAT).
- RAMP offers tutorials designed to help participants prepare themselves for graduate school entrance exams (CBEST, GRE, GMAT, LSAT, MCAT).
- The LRC's Writing Center offers helpful tips, practice essay prompts, and one-on-one and group tutoring for the GWT.
- The LRC offers CPU 4010, a writing proficiency course that is an alternative to the GWT.