An audio recording will provide a sound file that can be integrated into visual presentations, saved as a podcast, or uploaded into your BlackBoard course. Our sound technicians work with you to help you record quality sound files in our sound-proof booth. The edited files are then burned to DVD or transferred to your thumb drive.
Audio recordings provide
Ready to schedule a recording?
- Request your appointment three to four weeks in advance.
- Review the Audio Recording Preparation Tip Sheet
- Bring two copies of your script to the recording session (it’s best to avoid improvisation).
- If you make a mistake during the recording, pause, say the word “again”, and repeat the sentence.
- If recording audio for
slides,say the slide number prior to reading the slide script.
- Allow at least one week for the technician to edit your recording; you will receive an email informing you that the CD, DVD, or files of your recording is ready for pick-up.