The University Police Department is dedicated to providing professional police and emergency services and partnering with our community to support the university's academic mission. Police officers and dispatchers are on duty 24 hours.
Crime Alerts - 2014/2015
- Possible Sexual Battery - Assistance Needed 03-31-15
- Sexual Battery - Assistance Needed 03-20-15
- Information Needed: Attempted Auto Burglary/Robbery Parking Structure 01-12-15 Witnesses to this incident are requested to contact (909) 869-3070
- Thefts 10-22-14
- Indecent Exposure 09-10-14
Weekly Crime/Incident Logs
- Crime/Incident Log 04-15-15 to 04-29-15
- Crime/Incident Log 04-09-15 to 04-15-15
- Crime/Incident Log 04-01-15 to 04-08-15
- Crime/Incident Log 03-25-15 to 04-01-15
- Crime/Incident Log 03-12-15 to 03-18-15
The Emergency Plan Summary provides key information regarding the campus emergency plan, response and notification protocols, and how you can best prepare for, and respond to emergencies on campus.
Trained Building Marshals, who have radio communication with University Police, are assigned througout the campus. See the Building Marshals Roster for your location.
For more information regarding campus safety, crime statistics, campus/community resources and our services, call, e-mail, or visit us in Building 109 located on Cypress and Magnolia Ln.
We strive to provide the best possible service to our campus community and visitors. We welcome your feedback and, if we fall short of our goal, we would appreciate the opportunity to work together to resolve your concerns. A formal complaint process is also available and is outlined in the Citizen Complaint Process & Form (DOC)
- Emergency Information
- Safety Escort Program
- Sexual Assault, Domestic and Dating Violence Information and Resources
- PolyCARES: Violence Prevention and Support for those at Risk
- Parking and Transportation Information
Emergencies* Dial 9-1-1
(24 hours/7 days)
Non-Emergency or Business
Anonymous Tips (909) 869-3399
*If using a cell phone in an emergency, dial (909) 869-3070. 9-1-1 calls from cell phones are routed to the CHP.