HR Actions

The information contained on this webpage is a guideline for the individual preparing the HR action request to be submitted to the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs for approval. 


Below is a list of the most common types of recruitments.  Click on the links for details of each recruitment and the required documentation.


Pay Plan Changes


Human Resources Guidelines for Staff/Managment Employment and Compensation Action Chart-lists the minimum approvals for employment and compensation actions (Updated January 2017)

Approval Delegations for Staff and Management Employment & Compensation Actions (E&CAs)

Provost's Office Contact

For questions regarding the completion of documents to be submitted to the Provost's office for approval, please contact, Diane Gonzalez at ext. 4051 or

Employee & Organizational Development and Advancement Contacts

For questions regarding recruitments, please contact John Gungon, Employment Coordinator, at ext. 3160 or

For questions regarding reclassifications, reassignments or pay plan changes, please contact Madiha Choudhury, Employment, Compensation & Classification Analyst, at ext. 4528 or

For questions regarding temporary recruitments, in-range progressions, stipends and critical skills bonuses, please contact Rachna Vermani, Employment & Compensation, at ext. 2267 or