Resources & Training
The University offers several methods to help and support faculty and staff achieve accessibility in digital, web and procurement efforts. Services includes Office accessibility support and assessments, hands-on workshops, and one-on-one consulting with Studio 6 Instructional Designers.
- Creating Accessible Materials (online tutorials)
- Course Design Consultation
- Accessibility Workshops
- One-on-one support
- Web-Page Development
- Uploading/Downloading Files
- Digital Video Capturing and Editing
- Graphics Preparation
- Accessible Documents
- eLearning Tools
- Video Hosting
- Captioning Instructional Videos
- Student Accommodations
- Request accessibility review for materials (accessed via eHelp - search for ATI)
- Procurement Review Process for Technology
- Experts in disability media images, disability marketing, media strategies and disability awareness showcase samples of disability-related leadership, disability etiquette tips and information about the disability community.
- Creating accessible social media content engages the greatest number of people possible. This guide will provide some overview, tips, and recommendations for creating accessible content on popular social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat.