Student Success Center
This slideshow contains 6 slides that will change every 8 seconds. The first button is to play and pause the slideshow, followed by buttons to go to the previous slide, next slide, or choose individual slides.
Building 164, Room 1060
The Student Success Center provides CBA students academic support without needing an appointment.
Thank you for your continued patience as we work together as one community to address challenges related to COVID-19. During this period of increased focus on ‘Social Distancing’ advised by public health officials, it is essential that we exercise caution to protect the health and well-being of all.
It is important to emphasize that the CBA Student Success Center Academic Advisors are here to support your academic progress and success to degree completion. Our goal is to continue fostering a dynamic, innovative, and intellectual partnership between Advisor and Student.
One Team. One Goal. Student Success.
The College of Business Administration Student Success Center is committed to fostering a dynamic, innovative, and intellectual partnership between Advisor and Student to collaboratively develop and refine students' academic and professional aspirations.
Our Services to Student Success:
- All CBA Undergraduate Advising
- At-Risk, Probationary and Disqualification Advising
- Four and Two Year Pledge Advising
- Graduation Advising
- Personal one-on-one advisement sessions
- Prospective Student Advising
- Refer Students to University Resources
- Semester Transition Advising
Other Services Provided:
- Assist and Process Student Petitions and other forms
- CBA Orientations
- Develop Enrichment Programs