Change of Major

Click here for the online link on the Registrars website to apply for change of major.

Psychology is no longer impacted, however you must have a minimum Overall GPA of 2.0 and a minimum Cal Poly GPA of 2.0 in order to change into the major. Change of major applications must now be submitted online. Click on the link above to apply. The link will take you to the Forms and Services page of the Registrar's website. Scroll down the page to find the E-Forms section, and the click on "Change of Major Form". Students in their first semester at Cal Poly Pomona will not be able to change into Psychology because they will not have a CPP GPA, and thus it will be "zero". These students should meet with an advisor who can advise them which courses to enroll in until they are able to change into the major.