Commencement 2015 59th Annual Ceremonies
Friday, June 12, 2015
- 4:00 pm – College of Science (Check-in @ 3pm)
- 8:00 pm – Collins College of Hospitality Management (Check-in @ 7pm)
Saturday, June 13, 2015
- 9:00 am – College of Letters, Arts, and Social Sciences (Check-in @ 8am)
- 4:00 pm – College of Engineering (Check-in @ 3pm)
- 8:00 pm – College of Agriculture (Check-in @ 7pm)
Sunday, June 14, 2015
- 9:00 am – College of Business (Check-in @ 8am)
- 4:00 pm – College of Education and Integrative Studies (Check-in @ 3pm)
- 8:00 pm – College of Environmental Design (Check-in @ 7pm)
*All students check-in at corner of University Drive and Mansion Lane.
Parking Permits Required
Parking permits will be required for every vehicle prior to entering any parking lot.
- Pre-purchase permits for $6.00 beginning at the Grad Fair (April 21st) and at the Bookstore until Thursday, June 11th.
- Permits are $10.00 each when purchasing the day of the ceremony (June 12th – 14th). CASH ONLY. NO CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS
Valid Parking permits honored
- Student Spring Quarter 2015, Student Annual 2014/2015
- Faculty/Staff Spring Quarter 2015, Faculty/Staff Annual 2014/2015.
- Other valid Cal State University Quarterly/Semester permit.
Disabled parking is located in Lot C and Camphor Lane and also requires a paid permit. Please display your Disabled Person Parking Placard.
Limousine parking must be arranged in advance.
Limousine parking is located in Lot C and also requires a $20.00 paid permit. A parking officer will provide parking instructions. Please notify email@example.com by June 3, 2015 to request limousine parking.
To avoid delays and have optimum parking the day of commencement, it is highly recommended that parking permits be pre-purchased for your family and friends.
Admission Tickets Not Required
Admission tickets are not required and there is no limit to the number of guests you may bring. Please advise your guests to try to arrive at least one hour prior to the ceremony. Allow additional time for the larger ceremonies (Business, Engineering, and CLASS).
Commencement e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org