Commencement 2017 61st Annual Ceremonies
Friday, June 9, 2017
- 4:00 pm – Don B. Huntley College of Agriculture
- 8:00 pm – College of Education and Integrative Studies
Saturday, June 10, 2017
- 9:00 am – College of Engineering
- 3:00 pm – College of Letters, Arts and Social Sciences
- 8:00 pm – College of Environmental Design
Sunday, June 11, 2017
- 9:00 am – College of Business Administration
- 3:00 pm – College of Science
- 8:00 pm - Collins College of Hospitality Management
*Students must check-in one hour before ceremony at corner of University Drive and Mansion Lane.
*Please note: Saturday and Sunday afternoon ceremonies are now at 3pm instead of 4pm.
All ceremonies are held at the University Quad. All Bags are Subject to Search.
Parking Permits Not Required
Disabled guest parking is located in Parking Lot Structure 2 and Camphor Lane. Please display your Disabled Parking Placard.
Limousine parking must be arranged in advance. A parking officer will provide parking instructions. Please notify firstname.lastname@example.org by June 1, 2017 to request limousine parking.
Admission Tickets Not Required
Admission tickets are not required. First come first serve for guest seating. Please advise your guests to arrive at least one hour prior to the ceremony. Allow additional time for larger ceremonies (Business, CLASS, Engineering, and Science).
Commencement e-mail: email@example.com