Computer Information Systems

Change of Major

Thinking about changing your major to CIS?


There is currently no change of major meetings. Please review the most current curriculum of your year and make sure CIS is the major you desire to change to. If you have further questions, you can visit Dr. Hwang's office hours to discuss. If not, you simply submit this change of major form (under Registration/Record Forms) and inform Dr. Hwang in an email right after.

In order to change your major to CIS, you must have a GPA of 2.0 or better