PolyTransfer - Supporting Transfer Students
Along with the campus going virtual given COVID-19 concerns, PolyTransfer has shifted its services to online methods. Should you have transfer related questions during this time, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can provide advising services remotely.
It is the mission of the PolyTransfer Program to ensure a transfer receptive culture by providing resources and programming that connect and support transfer students as they achieve
WE CONNECT TRANSFER STUDENTS TO...
- Programming specific to new transfer students to help them successfully transition to CPP
- Information, referrals, and support services that assist with navigating the CPP system
- A variety of transfer-specific events and activities so they can interact and engage with their peers
WE SUPPORT TRANSFER STUDENTS BY...
- Providing personalized problem solving and guidance through accessible and dedicated professional staff and student assistants
- Offering quarterly information based workshops that support t
heirsuccess towards completing their academic, professional, and personal goals
- Partnering with a variety of CPP departments to
continuetransfer specific initiatives and increase visibility of services and support available to transfer students
CSU Graduation Initiative 2025: PolyTransfer Student - Edmundo Perez Jr.