Division of Student Affairs


One Time & Permanent Budget Request Process

If your department has a need outside of your normal operational funding, we request the department head request for a new budget allocation through their Associate Vice President. The Division reviews one-time (temporary) requests twice a year and will review permanent request once a year during our 3 year budget request process with University Financial Services. Requests submitted with assessment related data are highly encouraged.

  • One time funding from the Division’s resources: September/October
  • Permanent funding and one time funding from the university’s resources: December through February to be disbursed for use in the following fiscal year.

We will work with the ELT when each process starts. Department heads are encouraged to keep ongoing communication with their Associate Vice Presidents on needs so that when the time comes it is supported with sufficient information.

Below are links to more common forms you will need in relation to processing fiscal transactions. Payments for goods and services should seldom be done with personal cards. The two main options to process payments would be State P-Card or through a Purchase Order. A direct pay may be used with a P-card or purchase order was not an option.

Other Common Budget Forms

Money Icon

Direct Pay, Disbursement Voucher

State Side

Foundation Services

Philanthropic Foundation