Survivor Advocacy Services


Where to Report

The University Police Department is a full-service, sworn police agency that operates 24 hours a day, year round. The department provides law enforcement, emergency response, conducts criminal investigations, offers crime prevention and educational programs, support for special events and a range of other services.

Public safety is a shared responsibility.  We all play a role in maintaining a safe campus by taking responsibility for our own safety and looking out for one another.  Report any suspicious activity to the University Police Department right away. "If you see something, say something".

For Police, Medical, Fire or other emergencies, Dial 9-1-1 from any campus or blue emergency phone. If using a cell phone, dial (909) 869-3070.

Program this number in your cell phone for easy use in an emergency: (909) 869-3070
Anonymous Crime Tips: (909) 869-3399 - Leave a voicemail

Located in Building 109, near Parking Structure F

The Office of Institutional Equity & Compliance (OIEC) oversees the University's compliance with Federal and State laws and regulations and CSU System policiesPart of this compliance includes overseeing reports and investigations of prohibited conduct, including:

  • discrimination, including harassment, because of any protected status, i.e. age, disability, gender, genetic information, gender identity or expression, nationality, marital status, pregnancy, race or ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, and veteran or military status;
  • retaliation for exercising rights under non-discrimination policies, opposing discrimination or harassment because of a protected status, or for participating in any manner in any related investigation or proceeding;
  • retaliation for having made a protected disclosure under the Whistleblower Protection Act
  • dating and domestic violence, and stalking;
  • sexual misconduct of any kind, which includes sexual activity engaged in without affirmative consent; and,
  • employees entering into a consensual relationship with any student or employee over whom
    they exercise direct or otherwise significant academic, administrative, supervisory,
    evaluative, counseling, or extracurricular authority.

Other aspects of compliance that the office oversees includes reviewing accommodation requests:

Additionally, the office is tasked with implementing proactive measures, including managing training on sexual harassment and sexual misconduct prevention, co-leading campus committees on Americans with Disabilities Act implementation and sexual misconduct prevention and services, and supporting campus lactation rooms.

For more information please click the link.

OIEC is located in the Student Success Building 121-2701


Cal Poly Pomona is located in Los Angeles County, and the nearest court is the Pomona Superior Court House. There, you can file for cases in family law, civil law, and criminal law. 

This link will provide a list of all the forms that Los Angeles County uses:

Los Angeles County has several courthouses which may provide different services which you can look for here:
There are also self-help centers located throughout the county to support those who may not be familiar with how to file a claim in court:

If you would like to file in a different county, here a few links which may help.
Orange County courthouses:
Riverside County courthouses: 
San Bernardino courthouses: