Supplemental Academic Advising
This slideshow contains 1 slides that will change every 8 seconds. The first button is to play and pause the slideshow, followed by buttons to go to the previous slide, next slide, or choose individual slides.
- All Advising appointments should be scheduled through CPP Connect.
- Appointments must be scheduled with your assigned advisor, if you are unsure who that is please contact the ARCHES Front Desk (909-896-2386).
- Appointments can be scheduled 4 weeks in advance.
- If there are no appointments you will not see any timeslots available. Keep checking throughout the week to see if anyone cancels their appointment or call the ARCHES front desk.
- Appointments must be set up 24 hours in advance, no same day appointments.
- Drop in advising is only available during Priority Registration.
Preparing for your advising appointment:
- Please bring your updated Individualized Academic Plan (IAP) or updated curriculum sheet.
- Come prepared with a list of question or concerns you would like to discuss with your advisor.
Note: Students who do not meet with an advisor will have a hold placed on their account in Bronco Direct for the following semester.
As part of the participant agreement, ARCHES participants are required to complete a Mid Term Progress Report and return it to the ARCHES office each semester. The Progress Report form is available on-line (below) and also in the ARCHES office beginning the 7th week of instruction during the Fall and Spring semesters. Progress Reports are due back to ARCHES no later than the 9th week of instruction.