Graduate Student Learning Outcomes
Graduate Student Learning Outcomes:
- Question and probe scientific issues through critical analysis of the chemical literature.
- Demonstrate proficiency in scientific writing.
- Demonstrate proficiency in oral communication of science.
- Develop and pursue hypothesis through appropriate experimental design (thesis proposal).
- Demonstrate expertise in service to the scientific community (ie, through teaching, outreach, mentoring etc.).
- Demonstrate successful application of the scientific method (thesis completion).