Declare a Major or Minor

For information about University policies regarding changing majors or minors, see:

EML office staff are also happy to help you through the process of declaring a major or minor, or to answer questions about doing so. Come by the main office at 24-214, or call 909-869-3940.

The process of changing your major or minor, or of declaring one if you are undeclared, is relatively simple. You will need to fill out one of the following forms and submit it for the appropriate approvals:

* After dropping a minor, please inform the Minor Coordinator via email.

Many of our students major in another field of study as well as English or Spanish.