Student Success Central

Minor Coordinators


You can request to add, change or drop a minor in your BroncoDirect Student Center. Beginning June 2023, you can also use BroncoDirect to change your elective selections and/or submit minor course substitutions. 

Each box below represents the 2023-24 minors. Each box has links to the Catalog with more information about course requirements. You should contact the minor coordinator before submitting a request to add, drop or swap a minor. 

You may declare up to two minors in addition to your primary major if all academic programs can be completed within 24 semester units above the number of units required for your primary major. Talk to your  academic advisor if you have questions about your unit requirements. 

After your request is approved, your Degree Progress Report will be updated with your minor requirements. On your CPP Connect Planner, you should manually add in your minor courses. 

College of Agriculture Minors

College of Business Administration Minors

College of Education and Integrative Studies Minors

College of Engineering Minors

College of Environmental Design Minors

Collins College of Hospitality Management Minors

College of Letters, Arts, and Social Sciences Minors

College of Science Minors

Interdisciplinary Minors