Video conferencing services provide real-time interaction with off-site experts, colleagues
Rather than asking guest presenters to travel to campus, they can connect with you and your students via the Internet. It is also a low-cost alternative for conducting candidate interviews. (NOTE: a charge of $30 per hour is charged for facilitating candidate interviews.)
Our multi-purpose classroom studio can support a variety of other video conferencing tools outside of video conferencing. Please let us know if you have another tool that you would prefer to use.
Ready to schedule a video conference?
- Request your appointment three weeks in advance.
- Create Powerpoint slides or other materials you plan to use during the video conference.
- Review the Video Conference Tip Sheet
- When speaking during the conference, be sure to start with your name and site location (e.g. This is Billy Bronco from Cal Poly Pomona).
- If you would like your session recorded, please inform Media Vision prior to the event; we will upload your recording and provide you with a web link to the video. Please see accessibility section for captioning requirements.
- For HR searches please have the candidates sign and return the appropriate release form. The release forms are for either a closed committee search or an open forum.