2017 Orientation Leader Application Instructions
How to Apply To Be an Orientation Leader
Application deadline is 5:00 PM Friday, January 27, 2017.
Applications Open on myBAR starting January 3, 2017.
Complete on-line application via myBAR. The application includes short essays, references and a request for your resume.
The ENTIRE application must be completed on time to be considered for the position.
For instructions on how to apply and help preparing ahead of time, click here.
- Mandatory Information Session - All interested candidates must attend one of the following information sessions:
- 1/5 @ U-Hour in 15-1808
- 1/10 @ U-Hour in 15-1808
- 1/11 @ U-Hour in 66-247
- 1/12 @ U-Hour in 15-1808
- 1/17 @ U-Hour in 15-1808
- 1/19 @ U-Hour in 15-1808
- 1/23 @ 6-7pm in 66-247
2. Submit application (with supplemental questions and resume) by 5:00PM on Friday, January 27, 2017.
3. Group Interview - Qualified candidates will be invited to participate in a 1.5-hour group interview
* 1.5 Hour group interviews: Early February 2017
4. Individual Interviews - Final candidates will be invited to individual interviews
* Individual interviews: Late February and Early March 2017
Questions about the application process? Contact Erin DeRosa, Senior Coordinator for Orientation Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org.