Prospective Students Can Meet with Department Chairs
Published Date: Oct 23, 2020 11:15:00 AM
Anyone looking to apply to the Huntley College of Agriculture for Fall 2021 is invited to meet the department chairs, learn about our academic programs, and ask any questions they may have.
The college will hold a series of “Chats with the Chairs” from Nov. 9 to 12 on the Zoom video conferencing platform.
Fall applicants, high school students, community college students, parents, teachers and counselors can all attend the series.
The schedule and registration info are as follows:
- Monday, Nov. 9 – 4 to 5 p.m., Department of Plant Science Chair and Professor Valerie Mellano. Register Here.
- Tuesday, Nov. 10 – 3 to 4 p.m., Department of Nutrition and Food Science Chair and Professor Harmit Singh. Register Here.
- Tuesday, Nov. 10 – 4 to 5 p.m., Department of Animal and Veterinary Science Chair and Professor Shelton Murinda. Register Here.
- Thursday, Nov. 12 – 3 to 4 p.m., Department of Apparel Merchandising and Management Interim Chair and Professor Muditha Senanayake. Register Here.
- Thursday, Nov. 12 – 4 to 5 p.m., Department of Agribusiness and Food Industry Management/Agricultural Science Chair and Professor Jon Phillips. Register Here.