Registrar's Office

Diploma Information


Senior Exit Survey

The Senior Exit Survey is an important tool in the ongoing process to improve the quality of education and services at Cal Poly Pomona. In addition to exploring college outcomes and post college goals, the survey works to ascertain graduating seniors (undergraduates) experiences and reflections during their time at Cal Poly Pomona. If you have additional questions regarding the survey or your diploma, please email us at

Diploma Ordering & Mailing

Diplomas are ordered after your application to graduate goes through final processing and after final grades have been posted.  Diplomas are ordered weekly, please allow 14 – 21 business days to receive your diploma once it has been ordered.  Diplomas sent internationally are not guaranteed to arrive to the recipient, and will not be replaced by the University if such a loss occurs.

If you would like to purchase a duplicate copy of your diploma, simply submit a Diploma Request using our Online Diploma Store.  You will then receive a Secure ID that will allow you to order and choose Standard Delivery or Express Overnight Delivery.  There is a $15.00 charge for each duplicate diploma.  Your Diploma will be printed and mailed within 1-2 business days of your order.

Diplomas for More Than One Degree (double majors)

Diplomas of more than one degree type: 
  • If student earns more than one degree type: Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Fine Arts, Bachelor of Architecture, students will receive a separate diploma for each degree type.
Diplomas of the same degree type:
  • If student earns more than one degree of the same type: i.e. two Bachelor of Arts degrees, student will receive one diploma with both majors listed.

CLASS graduates

Diploma Name

Your diploma will have your “Primary Name,” which is on your official documents.  If you would like to add accents, special characters, abbreviate your middle name or correct errors in spacing or case lettering you may fill out a Diploma Name Request form and submit it to the Registrar’s Office via email to  If you have changed your legal name, or if there is an error in your name, please visit the Update Personal Information page on the Registrar’s Office website for more information.