Registrar's Office

Articulation Agreements

Articulation agreements developed with California Community Colleges, California State Universities or University of California identify the equivalent Cal Poly Pomona course for a given transfer course. Articulation agreements with California public institutions are stored on the ASSIST website - The ASSIST website will also help you determine if a California Community College course transfers and whether the course is "GE certified" (approved for general education by the CSU).

Although articulation agreement priority is given to California community colleges and universities, several agreements have been established for private and out-of-state institutions to best serve the needs of our transfer students. View Transfer Evaluation System (TES) to view each agreement. (The PDF agreements below are not included in TES.)

DeVry University, Pomona, CA (2018-2020) (PDF)
DeVry University, Pomona, CA (2016-2018) (PDF)
Heald Colleges (PDF)
Don Bosco (PDF)
Humphreys College (PDF)

For questions regarding Cal Poly Pomona's articulation agreements, please contact the University Articulation Officer, José Lozano, at (909) 869-2994 or

The Department of Architecture offers a program of study that leads to the degree, Master of Interior Architecture (MIA).  This program is offered collaboratively by Cal Poly Pomona and UCLA Extension.  At Cal Poly Pomona, the program is offered only through the College of the Extended University.  Read more information by visiting Master of Interior Architecture

The articulation agreement below specifies the course-to-course equivalencies established for students transferring into the MIA program from UCLA Extension to Cal Poly Pomona.

UCLA, Extension - Master's of Interior Architecture (PDF)

Articulation Resources

Accreditation Search
A Degree with a Guarantee/Associate Degree for Transfer (ADT) ("SB 1440")
CSU Associate Degrees for Transfer Information
California Intersegmental Articulation Council (CIAC)
C-ID: Course Identification Numbering System
CSU Executive Orders
CSU Student Transfer Information                                                                                                                                               Regional Accrediting Agencies
South Coast Higher Education Council (SCHEC)
TES (Transfer Evaluation System)
TES Step-by-Step Guide for Faculty (Processing Articulation Proposals)