Curriculum sheets and road maps are designed to assist students and their advisors. Curriculum sheets list the core and support courses required for a particular major and suggest general education classes that will result in the most efficient path to a degree in that major. Road maps are a semester-by-semester plan of the courses required for a particular major, and also include reminders and major-specific advice.
All Advising Holds - Are Now Removed by the College of Business, Student Success Center. Please see their website for Business Hours.
To determine your academic standing, you need your current Cal Poly GPA. Find out complete academic standing information on the Registrar's Page.
- Early Warning:
- BroncoDirect will show: “Advising-CPP GPA >1.99<2.2”.
- Probationary Status:
- BroncoDirect will show: “Advising Probation.”
- Subject to Disqualification:
- BroncoDirect will show: “Advising Subject to Disqual.”
- Super Seniors:
- BroncoDirect will show "Over 125% of Required Units Hold." Complete the graduation plan worksheet (DOC), download, sign and bring into the Student Success Center. You will need to meet with them before the hold can be removed. Please note, you will have to repeat this process every semester until you graduate.
Accounting Faculty Career Advisors
Advisors are available during office hours and by appointment
All tenured and tenure-track accounting faculty are Career advisors. The following is a list of faculty advisors:
Students with Last Name starting with E - H
Students with Last Name starting with M - P
Students with Last Name starting with Q - S
Students with Last Name starting with T - V
Students with Last Name starting with W - Z
Students are urged to consult a faculty advisor for all career advising questions or personal difficulties, especially at the beginning of your academic program at Cal Poly Pomona.