Getting Started-Applying for DRC Services

Currently Enrolled Students

           Currently enrolled CPP students can visit Applying for DRC Services to learn about the process and documentation you need to get started. 

Students Provisionally Admitted


Students who have received a notice of provisional admission to CPP are encouraged to visit Applying for DRC Services to learn about the DRC registration process. 

Once you have been accepted to Cal Poly and have decided to attend, you can start the registration process using DRC Online Services. Please visit Applying for DRC Services for additional information.

Prospective Students

Applicants with disabilities must follow regular University admission procedures and application deadlines.  Please visit the University's Admissions page for detailed application information and updates. 

Students who are denied admissions to the University may appeal such decisions through the Office of Admissions and Outreach's Appeals Process.  As part of this process, the Office of Admissions and Outreach requires applicants to submit an appeal package.  All documentation, as part of this package, must be sent directly to the Office of Admissions and Outreach.  


Transitioning to College?  Check out: College Resource for Students with Disabilities