Current Students

Scholarship Announcements

Spring 2022 Scholarship applications will be posted on the CPP Bronco Scholarship Portal.

        SAP Certificate

Submit the following to the TOM/EBZ Department ASC:

-Completed Application 

-Unofficial Transcript

*The three required minimum courses must be completed and grades must be posted on unofficial transcript for consideration when application is submitted. If grades are not reflected for those courses on your transcript, your request will not be processed. Submit application once all courses are completed and grades posted.

       Prerequisite Permission Numbers

Prerequisite permission numbers are required when student transcripts are not up to date therefore when registering, there is an error message saying that the student has not completed the prerequisite requirements. If you have completed the required prerequisited with a passing grade, you may receive a permission number to override this message and help to either enroll you or place you on the waitlist of the desired course. Please complete the prerequisite permission number request form to obtain a permission number. The form needs to be turned in to the department ASC for review. Only one permission number is issued to student per course. The department will not issue multiple numbers to help you in enroll in multiple sections of a course.

Please note that this process is only for overriding a prerequisite issue. If a permission number is required to override the class capacity to help you enroll, faculty consent is required. Reach out to the faculty and forward written approval to the department ASC for a class capacity overriding permission number.

Permission numbers to help you enroll into an internship course are only department approved. The internship application must be completed and turned in to the department chair for approval. Please refer to the internship process if you require to be enrolled in an internship course. 


TOM Advising

Faculty advisors are available throughout the day for your questions or concerns. Please view their office hours here

College of Business Administration Student Success Center

The Student Success Center (SSC) in Building 164, Room 1060, is designed to help all CBA majors by: (1) providing general academic information, (2) assisting in the completion/processing of various university forms (e.g., general academic petitions, drop petitions), and (3) maintaining a supply of most university petitions and forms. Please visit SSC and find out what services it offers.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]