Academic Advising for Biology Students:Please visit https://www.cpp.edu/~sci/biological-sciences/students/academic-advising-resources.shtml for advising resources related to biology curriculums and academic planning. In particular, the Projected course offerings could be useful in planning out your course schedules.
- Math: For 1-year Math, take MAT 1140 (Calculus I) and MAT 1150 (Calculus III) - please do not take MAT 1200 (Calculus for Life Science). For additional details, click on the link "Math".
- English: For 1-year English, take Eng 1101 or Eng 1103 (GE A-2) and Eng 2105 (GE A -3). This combination is required for the Master of Science in Physician Assistant program in College of Health Sciences at WesternU.
- Human Anatomy: Starting Fall 2020, BIO 2340/L have been approved by College of Pharmacy in WesternU to qualify for their Human Anatomy prepresiquite requirement - students must take both lecture and lab (they are co-requisites anyway).
- MCAT/DAT/PCAT Test Preparation Checklist
- UCDavis-CPP Vet-Med Articulation Agreement