Physics and Astronomy

Student Research Supervised by Faculty

For all students interested in enrolling in an independent study course or senior project (PHY/AST 2000, 4000, 4160 or 4162):

  1. Consult with your faculty supervisor about your project interests.
  2. Once you have an agreement to engage in a research project, fill out the Supervised Research Agreement FormBoth you and your faculty supervisor need to sign this form.
  3. Submit the signed form to the Physics and Astronomy Department office (emailed form with electronic signatures is fine).