Semester Minor Courses
CIS Minor Courses
Prerequisites (9 units)
- STA 1200 - Statistics with Applications (3)
- Prerequisite(s): Category I, Category II, ALEKS >=46, SAT >=570, ACT >=23, C or better in a GE Sub-area B4 course, or C- or better in MAT 1051.
- CIS 1010 - Introduction to Personal Computing (3)
- CIS 3100 - Management Information Systems (3)
CIS Minor (12 units)
- CIS 2670 - IT Infastructure (3)
- CIS 3050 - Database Design and Development (3)
- CIS 2900 - Object-oriented Programming for Business (3)
- CIS 3252 - Business Intelligence (3)
- Prerequisite(s): TOM 302 or TOM 3020; and C or better in CIS 305 or CIS 3050.
Declare CIS Minor
To declare CIS as a Minor, please follow the instructions for the process below:
Please fill out the minor request form here: