Prof. Daniel Macias
Building 98C Room 4-010
Mr. Daniel Macias joined the faculty of Cal Poly Pomona in Fall 2018 after twenty years in the wireline/wireless telecommunications, defense/space, and electric utility industries.
He completed work at Cal Poly Pomona to earn a baccalaureate degree in Business Administration - Computer Information Systems, and a graduate degree in Business Administration - Information Systems Auditing (MSBA).
Mr. Macias continues work as an industry practitioner and uses the diversity of his background to transfer knowledge, best practices, and modern issues into coursework with students to deliver a rigorous "learn by doing" experience. He has earned and maintains the following industry certifications:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- CIS 4810 Computer Forensics
- CIS 4333 Information Systems Auditing
- CIS 3100 Management Information Systems
Enterprise Program Management, Information Security Governance as a Cybersecurity Defense, Digital Forensics, Contemporary Technology Deployment Programs