The Cal Poly Pomona General Scholarship Application is now open for the 2021-2022 academic year and will be available for you to apply for scholarships from October 1, 2020 through March 2, 2021.
The CPP Scholarships are offered by various colleges, departments, clubs, organizations and community members throughout the University.
To apply, visit the Bronco Scholarship Portal (BSP) and complete the general application.
If you are selected to receive a scholarship, the awarding department/organization will notify you and inform you of any requirements such as maintaining a certain gpa, minimum enrollment or submitting thank-you letter in order for you to receive the scholarship payment during the 2021/2022 academic year.
Please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions. If you have questions that are not on the list, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 909-869-3700
As required by Department of Education Federal Student Aid Handbook, Coded Memos ASA-2016-10 and ASA-2016-28 – If a student receives awards that would cause their total aid from all sources to exceed the Cost Of Attendance (COA), then adjustments must be made. To the extent possible, the financial aid office will reduce and/or replace unmet need first, then loans and work-study prior to adjusting any other grants or scholarships. In general, unless the award is considered wages, it is other financial assistance and must be factored in
Steps to participate in the Scholarship Fest
- Visit the Bronco Scholarship Portal to see the numerous scholarships available. New opportunities will be posted weekly—so check back every week.
- Fill out the general Bronco Scholarship Application.
- Click on specific scholarships to see additional requirements, such as short statements.
- Not all scholarships are listed on the portal. Check with your department to see about other on-campus opportunities that are not online.
- Read the Scholarship Fest FAQs
- College & Department Scholarships
- Honors Fellowship
- Campus Clubs & Organizations
- Study Abroad Scholarships
- Scholarship Essay Writing Tips
- More Scholarship Opportunities from companies and organizations off-campus
- Scholarships that do not require US citizenship
- National Association of Fellowship Advisors' Suggested Scholarships (The Fulbright Scholarship, the Marshall Scholarship, the Gates Scholarship, etc.)
- Undergraduate Research Program Scholarships for Research Projects
- Additional Scholarship Resources
Faculty, Staff and Reviewers Resources
- 2019-20 Scholarship Award Form - Deadline to submit has passed (6/15/2020)
- 2020-21 Scholarship Award Form - Foundation & State Accounts
- Faculty, Staff and Reviewers FAQ
- Bronco Scholarship Portal (BSP): Steps to Read and Score Applications
If you have received a scholarship from an organization or agency, please mail scholarship check to:
(Be sure to include your full name and student ID number)
3801 W Temple Ave.
Pomona, CA 91768
Building SSB 121-1160
Attention: SACS – Scholarship