About Electronic Reserves
Electronic reserves or eReserves are readings and materials that are made available to students enrolled in a course at CPP. These readings are accessible via the Blackboard pages associated with those courses. eReserves consist of material such as, book chapters, articles, web links, etc.
eReserve material must be ADA compliant.
When adding eReserve we must follow the Faculty Guidelines (e.g., copyright guidelines).
The library can assist faculty with digitizing the materials and adding them to the Blackboard appropriate course page.
1- Make your course(s) available:
- Activate your Blackboard course.
- Give ldjones/Leslie Jones “Course Builder” status.
2-Submit your course documents to library staff:
- Library owned materials--fill out the form via the web “ Faculty Reserve Request Form ” (e.g., eBook, eJournal, book chapter)
- Photocopies--Come to the Library, Bldg. 15 during library open hours at the Circulation/Reserve Desk, 2nd floor with your copies (e.g., book chapters, articles, etc.)
- Digitize Documents--E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (e.g., PDF format, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Disability Resource Center - DRC >> https://www.cpp.edu/~drc/index.shtml
- Cal Poly Pomona Accessibility website >> https://www.cpp.edu/~accessibility/