Group Study Rooms Reservation and Use Policy
Group Study Rooms are intended for group collaboration. The following policy is to facilitate better use of these spaces for all.
Need access to 24-hour computer lab or library study rooms?
Are you a new CPP student or do you have a new Bronco ID card?
You must email email@example.com with your full name and Bronco ID to activate card for access.
**Activations require one business day**
- Group Study Rooms may be reserved and used by current CPP students.
- A Bronco card is needed to access all Group Study Rooms. Your BroncoName and BroncoPassword is needed to use the online reservation system.
- Eating, smoking or inappropriate behavior is not permitted and will result in your reservation being terminated by Library Staff. Noise levels must be kept to a minimum.
- The rooms are designated for group collaboration, not individual study. The rooms are not to be used as an extension of Faculty/Faculty Teaching Assistant Office Hours; or classrooms; Fraternity, Sorority or club/organization meeting places. While individuals may use a room if it is empty or not reserved, please cooperate by surrendering the space if requested by a student study group. Minimum capacity requirement is 2 people per room.
- Reservations will be held 10 minutes after the scheduled start time. If the group of 2 or more people is not present after the 10-minute grace period, the reservation is forfeited and the time slot becomes available to others. To claim the forfeited time slot, please send a member of your group to the 2nd floor Circulation Desk to have the original reservation cancelled. Once the reservation is cancelled, you must sign-in to reserve the study room and have the time slot reassigned to your group.
- Maximum reservation time limit is 3 hours. Reservations that exceed 3 hours will be deleted.
- Room reservations may be scheduled up to 1 week in advance.
- Group Study Room reservations are limited to 1 per day, per individual.
- Priority for the media viewing and listening rooms on the 2nd floor will be given to groups using the room’s technology for their intended purpose.
- Bookings that extend outside of library hours cannot be honored.
- Furniture should not be moved in or out of Group Study Rooms.
- Writing on glass windows or doors is not permitted.
- Library staff routinely monitors all Group Study Rooms. The Library reserves the right to enter any Group Study Room any time.
- Do not leave your valuables unattended in the Group Study Rooms at any time. The Library is not responsible for lost or damaged personal property.
- Please leave Group Study Rooms free and clear of books or papers on the tables and place trash in the trash baskets.
Click the "I Agree" button to continue to the reservation system. Otherwise, click "Go Back" instead. Maximum reservation time limit is 3 hours. Reservations that exceed 3 hours will be deleted. Group Study Room reservations are limited to 1 per day, per week, per individual. Additional reservations will be deleted.
You will receive an email confirmation of your reservation and any changes at your Cal Poly Pomona email account.
For your security, if you use a public computer to make your reservation, please exit the browser once you have completed making your reservation.
Thanks for your cooperation. If you have any questions or comments,
please contact the Circulation Desk at 909-869-3075.