The Scholarship application is closed for the Fall 2020 – Spring 2021 academic year
Scholarship recipients for fall19, spring20, fall20 and spring21 will be notified by the awarding department and scholarships will be processed by the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships.
The scholarship application will re-open again starting October 1, 2020 and remain open until March 2nd, 2021 for scholarships to be awarded during the 2021/2022 academic year.
Please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions. If you have questions that are not on the list, please contact us at email@example.com or 909-869-3700
As required by Department of Education Federal Student Aid Handbook, Coded Memos ASA-2016-10 and ASA-2016-28 – If a student receives awards that would cause their total aid from all sources to exceed the Cost Of Attendance (COA), then adjustments must be made. To the extent possible, the financial aid office will reduce and/or replace unmet need first, then loans and work-study prior to adjusting any other grants or scholarships. In general, unless the award is considered wages, it is other financial assistance and must be factored in
Steps to participate in the Scholarship Fest
- Visit the Bronco Scholarship Portal to see the numerous scholarships available. New opportunities will be posted weekly—so check back every week.
- Fill out the general Bronco Scholarship Application.
- Click on specific scholarships to see additional requirements, such as short statements.
- Letters of recommendation are not required but we encourage you to submit them. Don’t be shy to ask professors, mentors and supervisors for one!
- Not all scholarships are listed on the portal. Check with your department to see about other on-campus opportunities that are not online.
- Read the Scholarship Fest FAQs
- College & Department Scholarships
- Honors Fellowship
- Campus Clubs & Organizations
- Study Abroad Scholarships
- Scholarship Essay Writing Tips
- More Scholarship Opportunities from companies and organizations off-campus
- Scholarships that do not require US citizenship
- National Association of Fellowship Advisors' Suggested Scholarships (The Fulbright Scholarship, the Marshall Scholarship, the Gates Scholarship, etc.)
- Undergraduate Research Program Scholarships for Research Projects
- Additional Scholarship Resources
Faculty, Staff and Reviewers Resources
- 2019-20 Scholarship Award Form - Foundation & State Accounts
- 2020-21 Scholarship Award Form - Foundation & State Accounts
- Faculty, Staff and Reviewers FAQ
- Bronco Scholarship Portal (BSP): Steps to Read and Score Applications