Center for Community Engagement
Welcome to the Center for Community Engagement!
Our Mission Statement
To ensure student success through community capacity building, the application of knowledge, and global engagement.
The Center For Community Engagement encompasses four different programs that help students, faculty, and the global community engage more meaningfully. For more information about each, please follow the links below.
- Service-Learning - a program where students gain academic credit for instructor led service projects.
- Bronco Volunteer - helping students find volunteer work easily, safely, and meaningfully.
- Cooperative Education - a student employment program that provides high caliber experience and academic credit.
- Academic Internships - providing academic credit for student directed experiences in real world work environments.
- To ensure that every student experiences the unique power of a polytechnic education.
- To demonstrate the unique potential of Cal Poly Pomona students to the world.
- To enable students, faculty, and community partners to build a better, more engaged civic community.