Center for Community Engagement
Welcome to the Center for Community Engagement!
Our Mission Statement
The Center for Community Engagement (CCE) strives to enhance learning, encourage career exploration, inspire civic engagement and empower students through meaningful engaged learning experiences that have a positive impact on our local community, region and world.
Learn by Doing Good
The Center For Community Engagement encompasses four different programs that help students discover their passion and talents, build essential skills and engage in social action through civic engagement and volunteer service.
For more information about each, please follow the links below.
- Engaged Learning - a program where students gain academic credit for faculty led community-based projects.
- Civic Engagement - explore current, relevant and global issues with meaningful volunteer opportunities and Bronco Stampede of Service events that address specific UN Sustainable Development Goals.
- Cooperative Education - a student employment program that provides high caliber experience and academic credit.
- Academic Internships - providing academic credit for student directed experiences in real world work environments.
- To ensure that every student experiences the unique power of a polytechnic education.
- To demonstrate the unique potential of Cal Poly Pomona students to the world.
- To enable students, faculty, and community partners to build a better, more engaged civic community.