Skip To Content


Undergraduate Students

Graduation Checks for all Undergraduate students will be done automatically. Students no longer need to complete a Request for Graduation Check Form.

It is the student's responsibility to verify that all required contracts and/or petitions have been received by the Registrar's Office.  By looking at the Cal Poly Pomona document imaging system, Registrar's Office front counter personnel (Building 98, 2nd floor) can assist students in determining whether a petition has been received.

To ensure timely graduation, questions regarding the accuracy or completeness of the evaluation need to be addressed immediately once the online DPR Graduation Check has been completed.  Questions regarding general education, or university requirements, i.e., GPA, residency units, lower/upper division unit requirements, should be directed to the Transfer and Graduation Advisor.  A complete list of Transfer and Graduation Advisors can be found on the Registrar's Office website.  Questions regarding major core and support course, or how to complete outstanding requirements should be directed to their Academic Advisor (in the major).

Graduate Students

Graduate Contracts must be on file in the Registrar's Office to process Graduation Checks.

Students in all graduate programs (except Masters of Arts in Education) do not have to complete a Request for Graduation Check form.  In lieu of having a graduation check, students in these programs will be able to access their Degree Progress Report. Once the approved Program of Study "Contract" has been received in the Registrar's Office from the Graduate Studies Office it will be reviewed by a Transfer and Graduation Advisor and noted on the DPR as the graduation check.

For more information Applying for Graduation, click here.