Welcome to the Registrar's Office
The Registrar's Office provides an important link between academic policies of Cal Poly Pomona and our academic departments and students. It is the responsibility of the Registrar's Office to safeguard the security and integrity of information, while working toward providing fast and friendly service.
For the protection of student's right to privacy, the Registrar's Office ensures the University's compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
The Biennial Report(PDF) provides more information on Cal Poly Pomona's FERPA Practices and Procedures.
Quick Tips & Important Information
- March 21-April 3, Add/Drop Period
- March 27, Classes Begin
- March 31, Holiday - Campus Closed
- April 3, Last Day To Drop Classes Without Receiving a "W"
- April 4, "Ready, Set, Graduate!" Workshop
- April 6, "Ready, Set, Graduate!" Workshop
Announcements & Resources
- Please Click Here For A Checklist That Will Help You Through The Graduation Process
- For Information About "Class Standing" Please Click Here
- Need To Complete A Form?
- Please Click Here For Information About "Schedule Builder
- For Information On Special Services Click Here
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I go to learn about registration?
- I have questions about graduation, where can I go for help?
- What is waitlisting, and how do I waitlist for a class?
- I am a veteran, how can I get more information about VA services?
- I need to have a Cal Poly Pomona Diploma or Transcript Notarized, how can I do this?
- Where can I find upcoming important dates and deadlines?
- I need to order a transcript, how can I do this?
- I need to order a duplicate diploma, what is the process to do this?
To serve students and the campus community by providing quality service that facilitates enrollment, retention and degree completion, while maintaining accurate academic records for the University.
The Registrar’s Office will be a respected partner in the University’s mission to prepare students for learning, service and leadership. With the highest level of integrity, the department will create a friendly and welcoming environment in which to serve all campus constituents. Adhering to the University’s polytechnic philosophy of learn by doing, the Office will explore use of best practices and advanced technologies to provide the most efficient and effective delivery of enrollment, record and matriculation services.