International Students and Scholars Office

Dependent Form

International students can bring their spouse and/or child or children to the USA on an F2 Visa. In order for them to apply for an F2 Visa, they need a dependent I-20 from the student’s SEVIS record.  A spouse requires an additional $5000 and a child an additional $3000 of support to the student costs. For calculating costs, see the Student Accounting & Cashiering Services website at: To request a dependent I-20 for a family member, please click on the link, complete the form and upload the required documents.

Click HERE to access the dependent form. 

CEU Footer