International Students and Scholars Office

Money Matters

Information on U.S. financial matters for students and scholars. Click below for more information.
bank building

U.S. Bank Account

Learn how to open a bank account in the U.S.

Social Security Number (SSN)

Students holding F-1 and J-1 status who are employed in the U.S. must apply for a Social Security Number.
us taxes

U.S. Taxes

Most F-1 and J-1 students must file forms each year with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), even if no income was earned. Learn your tax obligations.

Financial Assistance

Many students receive awards from CPP and outside organizations, including merit-based scholarships and tuition benefits from employers, government agencies or other sources.
tuition and fees

Tuition and Fees

Student Accounting & Cashiering Services answers tuition and fee related questions.
CEU Footer