Welcome to the Registrar's Office
The Registrar's Office provides an important link between academic policies of Cal Poly Pomona and our academic departments and students. It is the responsibility of the Registrar's Office to safeguard the security and integrity of information, while working toward providing fast and friendly service.
For the protection of student's right to privacy, the Registrar's Office ensures the University's compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
The Biennial Report(PDF) provides more information on Cal Poly Pomona's FERPA Practices and Procedures.
Quick Tips & Important Information
Important Dates & Deadline
- September 13-27, Add/Drop Period Begins (Fall 2017)
- September 21, Classes Begin (Fall 2017)
- September 27, Last Day To Drop Classes Without Receiving a "W" (Fall 2017)
- October 11, Last Day To Withdraw Without Petition (Fall 2017)
- October 12, First Day To Withdraw By Petition For Serious And Compelling Reasons (Fall 2017)
- October 20, Last Day To Apply For Graduation (Fall 2017)
- October 25-26, Priority Registration (Winter 2018)
- October 30-November 17, Registration (Winter 2018)
- November 10, Holiday - Campus Closed
- November 23-24, Holiday - Campus Closed
- December 4, Fees Due (Winter 2018)
- December 4-8, Final Examinations (Fall 2017)
- December 13, Grades Due (Fall 2017)
- Other Upcoming Important Dates and Deadlines
Announcements & Resources
- Graduation Process Checklist
- How to Update Your Emergency Contact Information
- Information About Diplomas For Recent Graduates
- Information About "Class Standing"
- Information About "Schedule Builder"
- Information On Special Services
- Identifying Students with FERPA Release Authorization
- "Ready, Set, Graduate" Workshop Dates
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I go to learn about registration?
- What is waitlisting, and how do I waitlist for a class?
- I need to order a transcript, how can I do this?
- I need to complete a form, where can I locate these?
- I have questions about graduation, where can I go for help?
- What is the difference between Graduation and Commencement?
- I have recently graduated, where can I get information about my diploma?
- I need to order a duplicate diploma, what is the process to do this?
- I need to have a Cal Poly Pomona Diploma or Transcript Notarized, how can I do this?
- Where can I get information about VA services?
To serve students and the campus community by providing quality service that facilitates enrollment, retention and degree completion, while maintaining accurate academic records for the University.
The Registrar’s Office will be a respected partner in the University’s mission to prepare students for learning, service and leadership. With the highest level of integrity, the department will create a friendly and welcoming environment in which to serve all campus constituents. Adhering to the University’s polytechnic philosophy of learn by doing, the Office will explore use of best practices and advanced technologies to provide the most efficient and effective delivery of enrollment, record and matriculation services.