Neutra VDL Studio and Residences

The Neutra VDL Studio and Residences is a National Historic Landmark and house museum committed to cultivating education, architecture, art, and culture that strengthen the facility’s mission as a community resource. Furthering architect Richard Neutra and his wife Dione’s legacy, it is a platform for the exchange and exploration of ideas in art and architecture. Its name honors Neutra's benefactor, Dutch philanthropist Dr. C.H. Van Der Leeuw, who made it possible for the "glass house" on Silverlake Boulevard in Los Angeles to be built in 1932.

The VDL is committed to uphold the values of equity, diversity, and inclusion to foster a barrier-free, respectful, and welcoming learning and working environment. The VDL is a non-profit organization under the stewardship of the College of Environmental Design (ENV) and Department of Architecture (CPP ARC) at Cal Poly Pomona.

Visit the official Neutra VDL website at https://neutra-vdl.org.