Student Success Advising Center


env students success center frequently asked questions

Your curriculum year is the academic year that determines your degree requirements. Your curriculum year at Cal Poly Pomona is automatically set by the first term in which you enroll at our university or the term if you processed a curriculum year petition.

DPR is an overview of your academic status/degree progress based on your curriculum requirements, which is based on your transfer credits, test/ military credits and CPP completed/ enrolled courses.

CPP Connect is a Learning Resource Center where you can message professors, view your class schedule and calendar.Also, you can view and make an advising appointment with an ENV advisor.

Your academic advisor is from your department that can answer specific questions about courses and advice pertaining to your major courses. Your general advisor is the ENV advisors that can help with general advising, graduation check, and many other services. (See attached list below)

No, an ENV advisor does not have access to that information. Your academic advisor has more access and advice that can further assist you.