Biological Sciences


Program for the MS Degree (GS-101 or Contract)

Only students who started the graduate program prior to Fall 2022 should complete a GS101 form.  All other students will complete a Course Plan during the first semester in the program when taking BIO 5800L.

Follow the instructions for filling out the GS101 form.


Supervisory Courses

To enroll in supervisory courses use this form.

Thesis Proposal (BIO 6930)

Once the proposal is completed, the student and all committee members should fill out the appropriate online program assessment form for the proposal:


Thesis Defense (BIO 6960)

There are a number of forms that you and your advisor need to complete for your thesis defense.  The information you need can be found here.  Be sure to click on all the links.

If you have questions after reading the instructions and clicking on all the links, contact Graduate Coordinator.

Other Graduate Forms

Many graduate forms are available from the University Graduate Studies Office.  Available forms include:

  • Graduate Academic Petition (PolyDoc) - changes to program; waiver of residency
  • Request by an Undergraduate for Graduate Credit
  • Application for graduation
  • Petition to Change/Add Degree Objective
  • Leave of Absence request

Some forms are available from the Registrar's Office Online Forms Page.  Available forms include: